Another quickie here.
Really simple and delicious. I topped mine with vegan parmesan and lots of pepper.
Pea Broccoli and Mint Soup
- 500g frozen peas
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- a few sprigs of mint
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- olive oil
- Heat the stock up in a large pan and bring to the boil
- Add the peas, onion, garlic, broccoli and mint. Simmer for 10 minutes
- When the vegetables are tender remove the mint and blitz with a blender.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and serve