I made this a while back, so hopefully I remember all the ingredients I chucked in. All I know for sure is that it was awesome and a great recipe now that the weather is getting colder.
- 1 pack of Fry’s Sausages
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pepper, chopped
- 1 potato, chopped
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- A handful of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- Splash of cider vinegar
- 1 pint of veggie stock
- 2 tsps sweetener
- salt, pepper and mixed herbs
- Bake the sausages in the oven, at 190C for 10 minutes or so. When cooked, chop into bitesize pieces.
- While the sausages are cooking, spray a pan with Fry Light and fry off the onion, mushrooms and pepper for 5 or so minutes until soft.
- Add the cooked veggies to the baking tray with the sausages.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour. Take the foil off for the last 15 minutes or so of cooking.
I think that’s everything…You can use whatever veg you have in the fridge really.
I think next time I might fry off the sausages in 1 tbsp of olive oil before chucking it all in to bake. Anyone who hasn’t tried Fry’s sausages before can see how weird they look when you don’t fry them up. So grey and appealing! They do taste good though 😀