Yes, the title is true. You can make an easy, delicious pasta in tomato sauce in just one pan, in 10 minutes. Simplicity at its best. I can confirm that my life has changed for the better after discovering this little trick.
No more time spent standing over the hob, willing my homemade tomato sauce to reduce. No more hot steam burning my hands during the tedious chore of pasta draining.
This is it! This is that life changing moment people like to brag about! This is pure, tasty laziness!
One Pot Pasta
- 250g Spaghetti
- 1 small onion, sliced
- A few spring onions, chopped (optional)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1 handful of mushrooms sliced (optional)
- 1 handful (or more) basil, chopped
- 1 handful of spinach chopped (optional)
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkling of oregano
- Salt and Pepper
- Prepare all of the ingredients and put them into a large pan. You can make it look pretty if you wish.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Make sure you stir it every few minutes or so. Then serve!
But seriously, give it a try!