My kitchen has been a bit of a disaster zone since the marrow incident. I swear that thing has given me really crappy luck. I got so worked up over failed polenta last night, that I decided not to post. The good news is, I have something new to share with you today. I thought it was time to move onto another vegetable and go for something really simple..
- 1 large beetroot, cooked
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- a splash of olive oil
- a splash of white wine vinegar
- 250g soya yogurt
- a handful of parsley, chopped
- Grate your cooked beetroot and add to a bowl with the garlic, olive oil and vinegar. Give it a good stir.
- Next, stir in the yogurt and parsley. Season with salt
- Pop into the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Can’t screw up that, can you??
(Although, I have to say, it was incredibly easy to screw up tomato and butterbean baked fritters. I made the mistake of sliding them into the oven on a cookie sheet…which happened to slide down the back of the oven (which is gas by the way), tipping my lovely fritters into the flames of doom…)
I hope that’s the last of the culinary bad luck. I don’t know if I can take anymore!